Welcome to Wilson Insurance Services

ISU Wilson Insurance is an independent insurance agency headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Our goal is to help you find the most competitively priced insurance products from a select number of highly-rated and respected insurance carriers. Our experience provides you with real advantages when evaluating your personal and commercial insurance needs. If you need a trusted insurance advisor, whether it pertains to personal automobile insurance, homeowner's insurance, or tailored business insurance, please contact us.

ISU Wilson Insurance - Our Knowledge is Your Best Assurance™. 

For More Information...

Your Name:
Your Email:

What Our Customers Say!

"Jennifer, please accept my gratitude for everything you do for me as it relates to my insurance needs. You do an outstanding job and you represent Wilson Insurance Services very professionally.  You are clearly a trusted advisor to me."

Bill Stallings, Commercial Real Estate Lending

Read what others have to say.

What's New

Nine Reasons to Check Your Coverage...

As our lives change, so do our insurance needs. Letting us know about changes can ensure that you have adequate insurance coverage through our agency. Here are some examples of when to check your coverage: 

Read More »


How Safe Is Your Winter Heating?

Is the chill of winter creeping in and around your house? The best defense is making sure your home’s heating system is maintained properly. Follow these tips for extra efficiency and warmth:

  • Have a professional inspect your heating system once per year, before winter hits.
  • Replace air filters often, per the manufacturer’s recommendation (the professional who inspects your heating system can tell you what’s best).
  • Seal up air leaks and add insulation around the house.
  • Clean registers and make sure they’re not blocked by furniture, carpets or drapes.
  • Bleed trapped air from hot water radiators.
Read More »


Should You Buy Identity Theft Insurance?

A number of insurance companies that we represent offer some form of identity theft coverage as an endorsement to their Homeowner's coverage forms.  Is it a good buy? Are these carriers simply preying upon an unreasonable fear of this type of event in the wake of large scandals involving Target and Home Depot customers where massive amounts of data are compromised?

Many people do, in fact, fall victim to this type crime. More than 11.6 million adults in the United States dealt with identity fraud in 2013, up 13 percent from the previous year, according to a recent report from Javelin Strategy & Research.  In order to make an informed buying decision, let's take a look at this frequently misunderstood product.
Read More »