Welcome to Wilson Insurance Services
ISU Wilson Insurance is an independent insurance agency headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Our goal is to help you find the most competitively priced insurance products from a select number of highly-rated and respected insurance carriers. Our experience provides you with real advantages when evaluating your personal and commercial insurance needs. If you need a trusted insurance advisor, whether it pertains to personal automobile insurance, homeowner's insurance, or tailored business insurance, please contact us.
ISU Wilson Insurance - Our Knowledge is Your Best Assurance™.
For More Information...
"I saved time and money working with Fletcher Wilson. I will be a customer for life."
Read what others have to say.
What's NewInsurance Options You May Have Overlooked
Sometimes you need a little extra assurance when making important decisions regarding your personal insurance coverage. We can amend your car or home insurance policy to best meet your needs. We call it an endorsement. Basically, it’s a written agreement that expands or outlines the limits in your policy.
Check out some of the most common additional coverages that many of our clients opt to add to their policies.Read More »
College Student in Your Household? Check Your Coverage...
With the new academic year under away, parents of college students should take time to review their insurance coverage. You’ll want to make sure your insurance covers your children when they’re away from home. It’s also a good idea to consult with our agency when any changes occur in your household. Read more.Read More »
Making Waves? Protect Your Boat...
Many people believe sailboats or powerboats are covered under their auto or homeowners policies. But, for most insurers, that isn't the case. Consider this:
- Typically, an auto policy won’t provide liability or physical damage coverage for a boat.
- Most homeowners policies provide a limited amount of coverage for physical damage to boats. They also restrict automatic liability coverage to low-powered boats.
Large, fast motorboats, yachts and personal watercrafts such as jet skis and wave runners require a separate boat insurance policy. Boat insurance offers coverage for things like:
- Bodily injury - for injuries caused to others, such as swimmers, jet skiers or other boaters
- Property damage - for damage caused to someone else's property
- Theft and vandalism - that can occur on land or in the water
- Medical payments - for injuries to the boat owner, family members and others who are injured