Sometimes you need a little extra assurance when making important decisions regarding your personal insurance coverage. We can amend your car or home insurance policy to best meet your needs. We call it an endorsement. Basically, it’s a written agreement that expands or outlines the limits in your policy.
Check out some of the most common additional coverages that many of our clients opt to add to their policies.
Homeowners Insurance Options:
Coverage that can be added to your home insurance policy:
- Sewer and Drain Backup coverage – Covers a loss caused by water or sewage that back up through sewers or drains or overflows from a sump pump.
- Earthquake – Covers the cost to replace or repair damaged property following an earthquake.
- Flood- Covers the cost to replace or repair damaged property as a result of rising surface waters.
- Identity Recovery – Covers the expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Scheduled Personal Property – Provides protection for expensive items such as jewelry, furs, watches, guns, fine arts and personal computers.
- Replacement cost on Personal Property – Offers loss settlement on the cost to replace property with an identical or comparable item with no deduction for depreciation.
- Incidental Business Occupancy – Provides liability coverage for a business being operated from your home.
Auto Insurance Options:
Coverage that can be added to your auto insurance policy:
- Road service coverage – If your vehicle becomes disabled, this coverage pays for reasonable auto towing and required labor costs at the site of the breakdown. (Limitations apply in North Carolina.)
- Extended Transportationn Expense – Covers transportation expenses, including the cost of car rental, should your auto become disabled due to a covered Comprehensive or Collision loss
- Auto Enhancement Endorsement – These endorsements offer several options, including up to 10 days of transportation expenses should your vehicle become disabled after a collision. Some offer you ways to cut costs on your policy’s deductible. Each carrier we represent has different forms available, so ask us to analyze your best options regarding these endorsements.
To check on your coverage, contact our agency. We will review your current policies to help ensure that your car and home are properly protected.