I’m going on vacation and need to rent a vehicle. Am I covered?
- Yes. Your auto coverage extends to rentals for up to 45 days, throughout the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada. Policy terms and conditions apply. There are some areas of coverage, like Loss of Use or Lease Turn-back voidance claims that can be made by the Rental Car Agency against you that merit further discussion if you are interested.
I’ve had an auto accident, filed an auto insurance claim and now my car needs to be repaired. Where can I get it fixed?
You have a couple of options:
- Our agency has a list of Direct Repair Facilities (DRP) that includes independent auto repair shops that we’ve already approved. These shops will repair your car and offer a lifetime guarantee on workmanship.
- If you’d rather, you can use your preferred repair shop once the vehicle has been inspected and the estimate approved.
If I purchase a vehicle on a Saturday and let my Agent know on Monday, is it covered in between?
- Yes. As long as you add it to your policy by the end of the policy period, the broadest comprehensive and/or collision coverage you have will apply.
A friend is borrowing my pick-up to run some errands. Are they covered?
- Unless the person is specifically excluded on the policy, yes, your auto liability coverage extends to someone borrowing the vehicle with your permission.
Coverages, exclusions and conditions vary from state to state. See policy for details.